It does not mean that just because you are busy you should not do anything with your hair anymore. This is one of the mistakes that a lot of girls make. They focus too much on their makeup and making sure that their outfit looks perfect but they forget about their hair. The way that a person’s hair looks will have an effect on the overall look.
The need for the right hairstyle can differ depending on what you are wearing or what event you are going to attend. You will always have some hairstyles that you would or would not like. If in case you are having trouble searching for the right hairstyle, here are some of the trendy and put together styles that you can easily achieve.
1. Easy Curls
It can be torture for women with thick hair to have curl their hair because they know that they have to go through several strands of the hair properly but actually, there is a way to make hair curling easier and it will not even take too much of your time.
- Tie your hair into a normal ponytail.
- Start curling the ends of your hair.
- After you are done curling everything, put down your hair.
- Put hair spray if necessary in order to keep your curls.
- You will suddenly have a hairstyle that looks like you have spent a lot of time on doing.
If you want to go to the office and look business-like or if you have an event to attend to in the evening and you have no idea how you are going to fix your hair, a chignon can be a good option for you to have.
- Put your hair up in a ponytail.
- Twist the hair near your neck in order to have an elegant look.
- Put the strands up and place it inside the ponytail so that you will have an instant bun.
3. Double Ponytail
Like the name implies, you are going to have two ponytails but not on each side of your head but rather just at the back of your head. This can be ideal if you would like to have thicker looking hair. This can go perfect with your casual wear or when you are meeting up with friends.
- First do a half up half down hair style.
- Tie your hair securely.
- Just below that, you can tie the rest of your hair.
- The ponytail above will cover the one below but it will make it seem like you have fuller hair than usual.
- This can look better if you would curl your hair beforehand.
4. Twisted Half Up – Half Down
If you would like to leave a bit of your hair flowing down your face then you can choose to do this very easy half up – half down hairstyle. This involves twisting the hair on the sides of your head usually the ones near your ear so that you can have a more romantic hairstyle.
- Twist two portions of your hair and secure them with bobby pins.
- Pull another section from the back of your head and twist it again so that it will have a continuous look.
- Secure again with bobby pins.
- You can curl the ends of your hair for a more romantic look.
These are hairstyles that you can do easily. If you want, you can practice doing them first before the actual day that you are going to do them so that you can do these hairstyles better and faster than ever.