You are all dressed up to the nines. You’ve managed to pour your curves into that new Versace knock-off, your Jimmy Choo’s are rocking it and you are so ready for that first date.
But one look into the mirror screams out you are so not ready! Your hair is a mess! It’s frizzy! It’s curly and you look like you have literally been dragged through a bush backwards! Stress mechanic!!!
No fret, grab your new ghd Classic 1-inch Styler hair straightener and you will be styling it in minutes.
When it comes to ghd Classic 1-inch Styler, the original ghd stands out amongst the wanna-be’s. With years of successful styling under her belt, the Classic ghd 1-inch Styler speaks volumes.
Let us explore it striking features.
- From super straight hair to also waves, curls, flicks and ringlets, the ghd Classic 1-inch Styler will have you creating styles you never thought your hair could produce – all thanks to the round barrel design of the plates.
- With the ceramic heater technology of the plates, you will end up with silkier and smoother hair in just minutes – with no damage either.
- In addition, the plates are floating, meaning you aren’t trapping your hair in but gently gliding around the hair and heating the actual hair from within. It produces a smooth, even finish.
- When travelling, you can be assured you can use your ghd Classic 1-inch Styler anywhere in the world, with its universal voltage power source.
- Not only will your hair be tangle free, but so will the ghd cord – a super long 9 foot (2.8 meters) cord with swivel ability means no getting all tied up whilst you style away.
- Maybe you’re a forgetful kind of girl – not to worry – if you leave this hair straightener on for longer than 30 minutes, when not in use, it will automatically shut off into sleep mode – avoiding any possible burn out of your new best friend.
- And to boot, it comes with 2 years warranty.
ghd Classic 1-inch Styler Reviews to find out the Cons and Pros.
Here we bring you the Pros and Cons of the ghd Classic 1-inch Styler after deep reviews, so you can make up your mind objectively.
- Heats up quickly – the ghd only takes a few seconds to heat up and you’re ready to go – a dream in a busy girls life, for sure.
- A little beep signal lets you know when your ghd is ready to go.
- While straightening, curling, flicking or creating those pretty ringlets, you can be assured you will not be damaging your hair.
- A worry for some is that they forget to switch the straightener off, possibly burning out the element and wasting their money – but no stress here as this Classic 1-inch Styler switches off after 30 minutes of dis-use – what a blessing!
- This ghd delivers professional finishing touches to any hairstyle, whether long or short.
- Because of the slimmer plates, you can use the styler on short hairstyles too.
- Easy to hold and apply – there is no hard gripping required and you won’t end up with an achy hand or arm.
- Easy styling means no long hours in the hair salon spending crazy amounts of money only to end up with frizzy hair a few hours later – work your own style and know you can grab the ghd Styler again and again when the weather throws a curveball at your hair.
- The Cons is no temperature control function, like in other stylers, so just be aware that its one hot temperature and some hair types cannot handle that intense heat. Besides that, it doesn’t come with a carrying case.
What Types of Hair Are Suited to the ghd Classic 1-inch Styler?
While we would like to think that all hair types will suit this ghd Classic 1-inch Styler, because there is no temperature controller, you need to be aware of the amount of heat this baby generates. With a rocking 400 degrees you want to make sure your type of hair can handle it.
Flyaway, thinner hair will need less heat to transform, so the suggestion is to not clamp down to firmly around your locks, but rather hover around the hair on either side and gently stroke down. The heat is that intense that it’s not necessary to clasp the hair in between with a firm hold.
For courser, thicker hair that generally frizzes in seconds, especially when the weather turns wet, you want to apply all the heat supplied through the plates. However, again, don’t clasp too firmly around the hair. Just a gentle hold, close the plates together around your hair and stroke to the end in a smooth and even movement.
The ghd Classic 1-inch Styler is a breeze to work with and clearly has stood the test of time. Hopefully, with our detailed ghd Classic 1-inch Styler reviews will help you get a holistic look before deciding to buy it or not.
Further Information: Best hair straighteners reviews